Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

well it looks like my subscription is ending about the right time. they will be gone a lot. wow if she is leaving within two days and this is the only apt I watch I will have about 4 days of no kamila :)  I was hoping to get to the weekend. Guess I better take my sometimes girlfriend up on her offer and stay with her for a week.

2 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

well it looks like my subscription is ending about the right time. they will be gone a lot. wow if she is leaving within two days and this is the only apt I watch I will have about 4 days of no kamila :)  I was hoping to get to the weekend. Guess I better take my sometimes girlfriend up on her offer and stay with her for a week.

You could decide to stick around!

the contrast of these two pretty ladies. Kristy is fair skinned with a really tight ass from doing yoga and great thighs. In some parts of the US she has "thick thighs"  stallion thighs. firm just like her butt. Big eyes wider mouth. Kamila as some has suggested is "Euro/Asian looking. Dark hair slimmer build, but has curves. Full breasts, a shade darker,bubble butt, thinner lips smaller eyes. Both can be quite animated when speaking about something that excited them. Kristy is wearing a shirt that says "yummy" and black shear panties showcasing her cheeks. Kamila is wearing a blue top and black panties in bed. Both have great hips which I love.

• Upvote 2

13:41: Kristy've tried a plethora of clothes and ends up in a black short pants / uppers in one. Some perfume now and go out with a small backpack and high heel platform shoes and ponytails.

Kami said that before she leaves she is going to meet both of the guys. The guy that was at the party is Kami's first love. She is also going to meet the club guy because he asked if they can meet before she leaves. Both of them have the same first name. :angel:

• Upvote 6