Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

03:43: Unaccustomed that Kristy keep going as far into the night. She has a new PC today and work with it.
Now she closed the doors to the living room so as not to disturb Kami, so it appears that she will keep on for a while.
I say goodnight

She'll be sleeping most of the day tomorrow then.

Kamila is packing for a trip, we will miss her, as she has become the most open she has since ever been, since joining the RLC team of incredible beautiful women. Kristy is up at 4 am working or studying for something that is very important to her. Lets us all wish the very best of luck in whatever she is working on so late. We are all with you Kristy. Best of luck to you in your quest for success :heart:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

03:43: Unaccustomed that Kristy keep going as far into the night. She has a new PC today and work with it.
Now she closed the doors to the living room so as not to disturb Kami, so it appears that she will keep on for a while.
I say goodnight

She has to prepare some kind of video, she needed better computer for video editing.

She was terrified she lost her video clips, the other day she was looking for it all day. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, kitek said:

She has to prepare some kind of video, she needed better computer for video editing.

She was terrified she lost her video clips, the other day she was looking for it all day. 

It's times like these I wish that we could send them Gifts,,,she would have had a Macbook Pro arriving at her doorstep today to edit her videos,,only payment I need is to send me the finished product after she is done:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Well it looks like Kristy is in the "Fake Bating position",,maybe she will maybe she won't fake bate this morning,,hopefully this bottle of lotion in my hand doesn't go to waste lmaooo!!! laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif......update she is about to fake bate!!!!,,,,,i wouldn't do this in "Real Life":biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well it looks like Kristy is in the "Fake Bating position",,maybe she will maybe she won't fake bate this morning,,hopefully this bottle of lotion in my hand doesn't go to waste lmaooo!!! laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif......update she is about to fake bate!!!!,,,,,i wouldn't do this in "Real Life":biggrin::biggrin:

Fake or not she looks SoHot.gif  while doing it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Fake or not she looks SoHot.gif  while doing it.

Damn it,,,by the time I wrote ,,,,,,,,"Bate time" and added the gif and hit post she had already came and rolled over and went to sleep lmaoo!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

For all you who say that K&K are boring, can you please answer why they have over a 130 pages of threads this month ? Number 2 on the forum by far :biggrin: They still have our interest and nobody can deny that they are still extremely popular :heart: 

I can answer you Thes......it's because the rest of the apartments suck major ass!   

• Upvote 1