Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No Box, sex is not normal to see if they are not having it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as translated on many occasions there was a point where Kristy went 3 months without sex,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You think she is just some easy lay that has sex all the time, and god for bid if she does have sex, it better damn well be in her own bed, and in front of the cameras, and it better be on top of those covers. or it is not real life  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for your viewing pleasure as the is real life at it's best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  I don;t care if the Woodpecker is there or not, and I care if they have sex or not, I don't care if they masturbate or mot, I watch them because they are Beautiful Young Ladies, I enjoy their REAL LIFE FRIENDSHIP. I do at times get frustrated with Kamila and her laziness because I am not lazy, and I do like see the angels come by to visit I wished Angel Julia would have moved in with them, I think she would have made a good addition, but I do not expect anything more than what they sharem because it is their choice as it is in all the apartments, we are just along for the ride.

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT THEY DO OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT.............They are and have been two of the most popular ever tenants and they do mot under ant circumstance have to give in to your and your friends bull shit about sex. I think it's great that piss you off and you call for their removal because it will not happen, so it becomes more of a thorn in your side, or should I say a burr up your ass.

What other parts of their real life do you want to see other than sex ???????????????? answer that please ? Make a list for everyone here on the forun to read as proof of what you desire other than sex of any kind. it appears to me the only thing you want is sex with a man on top of the covers, and in their own beds, and in front of the cameras, because it is not normal to have sex anywhere else. They must also make sure and do this weekly because it is not normal to not have a boyfriend 1st of all, and not have sex daily. then to make you and your friends happy, Kami and Kristy need to go pick some guy at least once a week and bring them home to bang their brains out on camera just for you. Now that would be REAL LIFE IN THE APARTMENT ?????????? Wake up, rub your eyes. because your fantasy is over and dream land is not reality BOX

Do you have any idea just how silly you sound with your analysis, just how ludicrous you sound. just because it is not meeting your expectations.

USELESS FOR YOU SO PLEASE QUIT WATCHING AND COMMENTING on this apartment as it is useless to you and your friends.

THANKS

I will be waiting for the list of things you wish to see other than sex or that of a sexual nature from Kami and Kristy that pertains to real life they are conducting outside the apartment.

Don't forget, that has to happen during the five minutes he watches everyday lol

Whatever he comes up with for the list I can tell you allready that whatever they truly care for and love they are not going to want to bring into RLC for these savages to destroy.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

Whatever he comes up with for the list I can tell you allready that whatever they truly care for and love they are not going to want to bring into RLC for these savages to destroy.

You may not even notice, but that is what i try to say for some time now. ... K&K keep there REAL LIFE outside.  .... It dose not matter why. If they do not agree to the idea of the project, they should have never been selected by RLC for there own apartment. 

This place will not be real if they do not have the people around they would normaly be with in there apartment. This place will never be real if their BF's are just something they keep away as much as posible. And this place will never be real, if the girls are not open in terms of there sexual activities. ... It is that simple. ... Thank you.

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You may not even notice, but that is what i try to say for some time now. ... K&K keep there REAL LIFE outside.  .... It dose not matter why. If they do not agree to the idea of the project, they should have never been selected by RLC for there own apartment. 

This place will not be real if they do not have the people around they would normaly be with in there apartment. This place will never be real if their BF's are just something they keep away as much as posible. And this place will never be real, if the girls are not open in terms of there sexual activities. ... It is that simple. ... Thank you.

I might be completely wrong but I believe Kamila is your typical intovert lonewolf that doesn't mind going out partying once in a while, but gets just as much pleasure just staying home watching her series, she gets criticized for both those things

RLC is a business and there here to make money. There girls get a job with RLC to make money.Here a example Do you bring your real life to work with you. So this is no different. Theses girls are not going to bring there real life to work with them. These girls are only hire to make RLC money. K & K are only here for the MONEY and they use us the viewer to get what they wanted by using there popularity. I heard they make enough money off of us to open two apt  

52 minutes ago, Jay Adams said:

I might be completely wrong but I believe Kamila is your typical intovert lonewolf that doesn't mind going out partying once in a while, but gets just as much pleasure just staying home watching her series, she gets criticized for both those things

Either way she is beautiful but boring.