Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

21:13: Kami and Kristy went out. 

Come on Noldy,  you can do better than that lol.    How were they dressed, were the wearing makeup, did they have bras and panties on, did they go braless, heels or sneakers, backpacks or goody bags, coats or no coats, in a hurry or not in a hurry,  a little more description would be nice Mr. Keeper of the Time!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on Noldy,  you can do better than that lol.    How were they dressed, were the wearing makeup, did they have bras and panties on, did they go braless, heels or sneakers, backpacks or goody bags, coats or no coats, in a hurry or not in a hurry,  a little more description would be nice Mr. Keeper of the Time!

They painted themselves nothing extra. I thought they were going to go out in the store a little trip, so I attached myself only in that Kami had on a sweater with STAFF on the back and she had no bra under .. went in jeans, I mean. Kristy also had regular clothes.

• Upvote 1

Kamila is in the mood tonight.
She flirted Kristy. I do not know what they talked about. But Kristy stretched out his tongue and then she blushed;-)

Kami sitting on the sofa and looking at something on the PC and has the characters she usually before she masturbates, bites her lip, licking at her lips, etc.

But it may be a long time before we possibly see something 

• Upvote 1