paypal?

Dan916

7 minutes ago, Dan916 said:

Is there a paypal or segpay etc that I can use for Premium Membership?  The pay now section is just telling me to put in CC info.

One you get your information in and get to the checkout page. It should show there what payment types are used.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dan916 said:

I'm not seeing options other than inputting CC, here is whats on my screen: 

Then it shows the Cards that the Payment Processor accepts.  If you don't have any of those cards you can use a Pre-Paid Card which can usually be purchased at most Retail Outlets for MasterCard or Visa.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2016 at 9:46 PM, Dan916 said:

I'm not seeing options other than inputting CC, here is whats on my screen: 

http://imgur.com/2AzBGih

We seem to be moving in the wrong direction with the card processing company.  In July according to Dan916's screenshot the company accepted VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and two others that I don't recognize.  Now at the end of August VISA, Mastercard, and American Express are no longer accepted.  My bank card is a VISA and I suppose I could get a Mastercard or American Express  if I had to but I shouldn't be required to as VISA is a global operation.

Surely there are reputable companies for processing pay transactions who are better suitable than this outfit?  They only indicate two types of payment and I recognize neither of them.  I would be suspicious of them at the outset if their line of business is to process transactions and they aren't set up to accept payment through global companies known across the civilized world?  It's a hell of a way to run a sawmill...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...