SHE IS BACK

Guest Kidamagasha

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IzGood2cU

Alma guest in the shower  ;D  Hope you like .. Let me know!!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

No offense, but the editing is real annoying and makes it hard to watch. I'd rather do my own close-ups.

Guest IzGood2cU

No offense, but the editing is real annoying and makes it hard to watch. I'd rather do my own close-ups.

I recorded it for me and later decided to post it. It is my first post and I understand about the zoom thing... Guess I will make it my last.. since  Thank You for the post cant even be shared, instead, a complaint is volleyed....  if complaints is all to be heard I will just watch them my damn self and be happy... BTW your welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOW.... Go record your own!!!!!!!!!!!! 

she got a pretty face, but the rest  :-X she needs to do something about that butt

I have also been thinking that myself i dunno bout anybody else but i like a lil roundness to my butts hers just seem down right flat no shape to it at all ill admit i have been fooled by it when she is naked tho it looks a lil better

Guest Squirrel

I recorded it for me and later decided to post it. It is my first post and I understand about the zoom thing... Guess I will make it my last.. since  Thank You for the post cant even be shared, instead, a complaint is volleyed....  if complaints is all to be heard I will just watch them my damn self and be happy... BTW your welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOW.... Go record your own!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ignore Trickshot's remark. He's actually a nice guy, but I don't think he realized you were new to this, and obviously he got up out of bed on the wrong side today. Thanks and keep posting....