SHE IS BACK

Guest Kidamagasha

i know she is  isnt deprived ,didnt say she was but then again if you were a girl you know what i mean..sometimes a girl just needs to be touched ,stroke and teased on command just to make her feel good and make sure the power of the cupcake still works  :-*

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New girl is so horned up around Alma. 

She constantly has her legs open.  She checkes Alma out all the time. 

Alma loves sitting on that arm of the couch, I think if she sat next to her she knows shed get molested.  lol

This new girl is a slut and a cunt. The body language is obvious. The new girl is trying to see if Alma is attracted to her man. It's a game. Alma can see the game her slutty friend is playing. Alma sits above them on the couch maintaining a dominant position to let her friend know that it is her house and not her slutty friends.

This new girl is a slut and a cunt. The body language is obvious. The new girl is trying to see if Alma is attracted to her man. It's a game. Alma can see the game her slutty friend is playing. Alma sits above them on the couch maintaining a dominant position to let her friend know that it is her house and not her slutty friends.

shut up ---- what do you know, treating these artificial #experimental' set-ups like reallife is just poor, mate --- all's planned ---- they are swingers. 

shut up ---- what do you know, treating these artificial #experimental' set-ups like reallife is just poor, mate --- all's planned ---- they are swingers.

hate to burst your bubble but they are not swingers.if they were you would see  more involvement with each other ....wouldnt say shes a c word or a slut either  you ever think maybe she is  very sexually active and open about it. never now maybe shes into alma ,but alma just dont want to play along.  i think the teasing of boyfriend is like inviting  alma to play  in a way , so she can play with alma ...been there done that ,and it usually works .new girl just has to be more open about it infront of alma or just come out and say it :-*