SHE IS BACK

Guest Kidamagasha

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

They will not do sex on the couch. This is only a provocation  ;)

Vous avez raison. Sie sind richtig. Nothing happened, but I'll bet her cute red underwear was soaking wet...

omg nobody was see sex in the bedroom of alma and stefan? plz say yes and i want photos or vid it was be nice

i think there is a video on the video section from last night with night vision.Yesterday i noticed the boy from Almas friends went nexto their bedroom door to listen if they were having sex and the girl at the couch laughed.Dirty little minds!

Guest jackson23

Does any one know what is going on with the new couple and Alma? Looks like they are having a fight or problem of so sort.

well,,,we see them on the couch like nothins wrong ...eating crackers ,pretty boy floyd ,jasmine {thats what we call them}and alma , jasmine in a towel ,yum yum ,we have her right between us both on our couch too but we would be licking the cracker crumbs of her  :-* 8)

Guest giuseppe r

I have noticed that the guests do not do anything to help Alma with the cleaning of the house. The girl guest, it gives me the impression of not treating her very personal hygiene (this is my impression).