Another New Closed Apartment

slider_69

RLC also seems to be posting fewer thumbnails from free rooms. Last night I checked-in  several different times and all of the thumbnails were the fuzzy Standard & fuzzy Premium cams. Maybe is was just a coincidence, but I don't put anything past RLC these days.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

RLC also seems to be posting fewer thumbnails from free rooms. Last night I checked-in  several different times and all of the thumbnails were the fuzzy Standard & fuzzy Premium cams. Maybe is was just a coincidence, but I don't put anything past RLC these days.

Yeah I noticed once recently prior to logging in that all of the previews on my screen were fuzzy.  I do think that they are moving to a very restricted model in terms of free viewing.  It seems that they have a belief that the few that are available for free will entice paying viewers.  It worked with me a long while ago - actually before there were premium.  I don't know how people can watch now if they don't subscribe.  It would drive me crazy - and I would have to find another site to focus on.

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

The day that Kristy and Kami can be seen bating and screwing like Leora is the day I will join !!

Well then GEE ...... Good for you!   

And go ahead and miss out on everything else - then bitch about the fact you can't see it.  What a joke ....

I have never been a subscriber, but I've never bitched about it much because I understand that they are running a business.  I think they've been less interested in getting free advertising lately, which of course can be a problem for CC and RLCF. We could easily lock up most of our threads so guests and newbies would never know what we are about, too, -- but that would be a rather stupid business practice on our part, and I think RLC must walk a very fine line about the subject of eliminating free samples.

Hell, I'm thankful enough that I can see Leora painting and smiling and making dolls and of course, enjoying her wonderful body, and I don't have to pay a fricken' fortune to see it.

I didn't like the DMCA take-downs and banning, or the fact that M&S didn't get a better apartment (they certainly deserve it), but that's just an opinion. As for banning people, they are fully justified in doing so. It's their intellectual property, not ours. The fact that they've put up with CC & RLCF is commendable. In the meantime, if you find other interesting sites that fit CC's niche, let us know and we'll add a section for it. RLC apartments are not the only sub-forums on this board. I know Admin and the other mods are very willing to try out new things and we will listen to the members. Admin owns this site, but this is our board to enjoy, control, and improve.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, slider_69 said:

GEE.......Good for you !

I actually have to second that slider_69.   Here I am wanting to subscribe, especially now that Lola has her own apartment with a couple of other girls.   Look's like RLC is only creating another girls apartment to create competition for the Barcelona apartment.   I could be wrong on this line of thinking and I'm sure I will be told all about it!

Lola having her own apartment with a couple of new girls really pisses me off at the moment, and only because my internet is all jacked up.   Let me make a promise to all the euromike69 clan and all the Ze81 clan,  when my internet provider gets their shit straightened out (which is getting better...I see progress at least), I will become a member again and only because I like the living shit out of Lola!

I don't know what either of the two girls looks like that are her roommates (probably no pictures posted of them anyway) as I haven't made it that far in the forum yet.......it's been a very tiring past two or three days but at the same time, it's been very prosperous!    Barcelona needed some type of competition as far as I was concerned and I think Lola could have brought that on all by herself, but with a couple of girls at her side........look out Barcelona,  you are going to have to step it up a notch lol!!

3 hours ago, albacore said:

Well then GEE ...... Good for you!   

And go ahead and miss out on everything else - then bitch about the fact you can't see it.  What a joke ....

Just remember Alba,  not everybody see's it the same way you do.   I like just watching and observing just like the rest of you, but I'll be damned that nothing ever goes any further than the constant teasing the girls exhibit.   That is what really gets my goat!   If your not going to carry anything out any further, then stop all the bullshit teasing.   You and I both know it is only for one reason and one reason only.....to get subscribers and you may be content with that but there are a lot of others that aren't!!