Another New Closed Apartment

slider_69

Maybe , they are going to close the K&K apartment now that viewership has fallen off  and they have another all girls apartment in Barcelona !  The Moscow time zone is too far removed for the American and Canadian viewers. If Nora is running the Barca Apartments, she is doing a far better job than the Moscow branch !

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just remember Alba,  not everybody see's it the same way you do.   I like just watching and observing just like the rest of you, but I'll be damned that nothing ever goes any further than the constant teasing the girls exhibit.   That is what really gets my goat!   If your not going to carry anything out any further, then stop all the bullshit teasing.   You and I both know it is only for one reason and one reason only.....to get subscribers and you may be content with that but there are a lot of others that aren't!!

I agree with you.  I know they do what they do to keep up viewership and probably get some bonus for the viewers or subscriber hits - especially in the premium apartments. Every now and then I like what I see - usually it is more of the same.  That is why I like the girl only apartments as it has more diversity.   

My point that you responded to was more that people complain that the apartments are not free.  It is pretty clear when you first come to RLC that it is designed for subscribers and the free cams are there to entice people to join.  Its not that hard.  I understand that some may not want to spend the money to join. But to complain about it over and over is crazy.

Ok we all got to see what K &K look like and what there behavior was in front of the free camera so we all new who they where when they came back . They should open up free camera in the new girls apt for a few days to give ever one chance to meet the new girls then close the free camera. or make a profile page so we can see what the new girl look like and my be put some thing in there about her

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, albacore said:

I agree with you.  I know they do what they do to keep up viewership and probably get some bonus for the viewers or subscriber hits - especially in the premium apartments. Every now and then I like what I see - usually it is more of the same.  That is why I like the girl only apartments as it has more diversity.   

My point that you responded to was more that people complain that the apartments are not free.  It is pretty clear when you first come to RLC that it is designed for subscribers and the free cams are there to entice people to join.  Its not that hard.  I understand that some may not want to spend the money to join. But to complain about it over and over is crazy.

I agree that complaining about it over and over again is crazy, but in all honesty they could have a couple of free cams per apartment and instruct the tenants to not show anything to the free viewers so that the free viewers could at least get to see what the tenants look like before subscribing.   Take me for instance,  I haven't been a member in awhile now but ever since I seen Lola in the few pics that were posted of her,  I can't wait until my internet gets fixed.   If no one would have showed any pictures of her on here then I wouldn't even consider subscribing.

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree that complaining about it over and over again is crazy, but in all honesty they could have a couple of free cams per apartment and instruct the tenants to not show anything to the free viewers so that the free viewers could at least get to see what the tenants look like before subscribing.   Take me for instance,  I haven't been a member in awhile now but ever since I seen Lola in the few pics that were posted of her,  I can't wait until my internet gets fixed.   If no one would have showed any pictures of her on here then I wouldn't even consider subscribing.

Sure I get your point and it would seen to make sense to do that.  I agree it would probably be helpful for some.  But they don't and in order for me or others to see what's behind those doors I subscribe.  I guess you either buy into the whole package or you don't - since that is the only choice.  I am fine if people do not want to pay to see. But to continually complain about the lack of free views, and saying if they are not free RLC should close apartments down, when many here do pay is crazy.

• Upvote 2