Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I didn't see him do it today, but I saw him do it twice before. He spoons next her and jacks-off under the covers. No idea where he unloads though.

From the look he gave under the blanket......I think he literally just shot his load on the bed next to her. He was making the funniest face. Then the cute dog got under the blanket and I was thinking, "NOOOO, DON'T GO UP THERE BUDDY!!!".

Lol, I didn't see him do it today, but I saw him do it twice before. He spoons next her and jacks-off under the covers. No idea where he unloads though.

He likely does that in 3 minutes or less as well.  LOL

She probably fell asleep while he was trying to have sex.  :)

Find a very bad quality vid of leora in room. In attachment center

Thanks for the video! When Leora started masturbating some months ago, I was very excited, that was to me much more interesting than her lousy sex with Paul. But now we have seen her do that many times, and she does it always in approximately the same way. At least she would need some toys - even fruit and vegetables and of course a beer bottle would do - to make the sessions more variable. Fortunately, she is a voyeur-friendly person and wants to make sure that we see what she is doing.

I just wonder if she overreacts, maybe even acts in her masturbation. Of course all girls are different and of course her own fingers feel very good on her pussy, but do they feel soooo gooood? Leora moans and wriggles all the time as if she was to get the orgasm any second. Guys, what is your experience, is that behavior natural or does she exaggerate her sensations, even act for us?

Yes I feel it the same way. It is obvious overreact to me. But I don't know, may be it's her way to increase the fun of masturbation for herself. Her sex with Paul also seems overreact to me as well...