Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

One more thing. Here's the first thing I saw when I went to the RLC site today.

Quite a difference from your experience. Timing is everything!

;D

As I don't visit RLC very often and regularly, that's what I get to see most of the time! :)

And today, lucky twice! First Leora solo, and an hour or so later Daniel grabbed Adriana's boobs in the kitchen and dragged her to the bedroom to shag her. Shame we couldn't see anything, but the whole apartment was filled with sounds, as they left the door open.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught her live. Think she was somehow not really into it. Not really in the right mood, hesitating and also not climaxing like...having her mind at it... Mostly her mast sessions are in a way...premeditated. She's to young and...not that carachter to be really relaxed about it. About knowing that (perhaps) she's obligated to do and to unexperienced to really enjoy the power she has as a good loking young female. She could really play all of us, teas all of us and enjoy all of it even more... Hope she'll get there. Am really sorry to say this, but alina and even some other girls are much more openminded and relaxed regarding sexuality... But - Cheers! to Julia anyway.  :)

;D

As I don't visit RLC very often and regularly, that's what I get to see most of the time! :)

And today, lucky twice! First Leora solo, and an hour or so later Daniel grabbed Adriana's boobs in the kitchen and dragged her to the bedroom to shag her. Shame we couldn't see anything, but the whole apartment was filled with sounds, as they left the door open.

With that kind of luck you should try buying a lottery ticket  today.  :)

It has been almost a month since her last solo session (at least in the apartment). It was only a matter of time before she let go with those "urges". This isn't the first time she has done this during the middle of the day. I assume Paul wasn't around at the time.

I didn't know I was so lucky. I had no idea how often she does that, or at what time of day. But when I saw her there on the sofa, doing pretty much nothing, with one of her hands pretty close to her crotch (and sometimes on it) and the other one occassionaly brushing her chest, I could smell something was in the air :) Watching it live, it's a completely different experience. I probably couldn't be bothered to watch this taped. The tension is gone. But live... now, that's different.

No, Paul wasn't around at that time, he came home about an hour or so later.

I have about one hundred videos of leora masturbating if you want robur  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 1:26 PM, gogism said:

and...this is paul (and leoras attitude about it) at - probably - what HE does best...  8)

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Lol @ that second picture. :)

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 11:10 AM, Prodog said:

Timing.  LOL

That is something that is definitely not on Paul's side. His timing has been way off for a long time.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎22 at 9:53 PM, StnCld316 said:

Timing.  LOL

That is something that is definitely not on Paul's side. His timing has been way off for a long time.

I assume you mean Paul's "short timing".  :)