Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would like a link to the clip of her masturbation session today PM me for a 'UL' link.

I do not use any other file host!

bonjour

si tu as un lien de cette séance de se matin j'aimerai bien l'avoir s il te plait merci  !

bises Océane

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 5:30 AM, Leoralover29 said:

Hopefully some action soon...

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

She did rub one out but she forgot to remove the clothing.  LOL

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 6:22 AM, oceane17 said:

If you would like a link to the clip of her masturbation session today PM me for a 'UL' link.

bonjour

si tu as un lien de cette séance de se matin j'aimerai bien l'avoir s il te plait merci  !

bises Océane

Here is a link with todays session. 

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 7:09 AM, StnCld316 said:

bonjour

bises Océane

Here is a link with todays session. 

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

merci StnCld316je ne savait pas que des personnes donnaient des liens pour de l'argent ! merci pour l'info

bises Océane

sonofjoe is another member who try to make money on CC with ul link by PM.  >:(

No I don't try to make money! This is my first post using UL. And I have no intention of making another.  The people who PM me did so because they where willing to use UL. If the didn't know how UL works then they should bone up. I do not need Camcaps to make money, I get more than enough to keep my UL account active from other forums I use.

Correction...3rd post, 2 where before the ban

sonofjoe is another member who try to make money on CC with ul link by PM.  >:(

No I don't try to make money! This is my first post using UL. And I have no intention of making another.  The people who PM me did so because they where willing to use UL. If the didn't know how UL works then they should bone up. I do not need Camcaps to make money, I get more than enough to keep my UL account active from other forums I use.

Correction...3rd post, 2 where before the ban

You don't try to make money, you don't 'have intention' to do it some more + even don't need anyone to make money for you... G - you got to be one of those international, big, beloved pharmaceutical companies. Got some aspirine as well?  8)

maybe it's just me but I miss Paul. She walked around with less clothes when he is there.

She rubbed them out more when Paul is there. Yup, maybe it's me but I miss Paul because of those two reasons.