Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Paul IS a looser I am now of the opinion.  He woke up in bed and sat there, he knew what she was doing. He literally waited till he though she was about done, then went in to jump in knowing full well she was done or about done. Me personally, would have at least just gone in to watch, at the least. Seems that he has no sexual appetite at all, only feigns it. I don't get it  :idk:

He is just totally clueless, has no idea what he's doing. I guess it is partly Leora's fault too as she could teach him better what she really likes... But i think at this point he's just a lost cause.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither.  It looks like she laid next to him then left.  He tried to get something from her in the living room after he caught her but she did not respond to his touching, like she usually does.  He got the hint and returned to bed.  She laid there for a few minutes, got up, made herself some tea, then put clothes on. 

This time it seems more like a job, in mind that shes with this ever sleeping ghule around her. I respect her so much for not to responding too harsh to Pauls games that he plays. He should really get down to - 'im an idiot, i can do and be better' instead of trying further to repress her with his acting.

Neither.  It looks like she laid next to him then left.  He tried to get something from her in the living room after he caught her but she did not respond to his touching, like she usually does.  He got the hint and returned to bed.  She laid there for a few minutes, got up, made herself some tea, then put clothes on.

No, Leora asked to lick her, he did it, after she invited him to go to the shower and continue, but Paul said that he wanted to sleep. That's all.