Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Leora took a shower, did her nails and makeup, all the while talking and texting some unknown person. Now she left the apartment. I have to believe that she is meeting her secret lover who obviously can fulfil her womanly needs.

Every time, just before she gets down to the business between her legs, she chats on the phone for awhile with somebody. Coincidence! I think not.

The intrigue continues. She left quickly and was very casually dressed, but with some of her best lingerie on underneath.

There was no massive perfuming or 'creaming' session like we saw once before.

Hope she scores and her instructions for Paul to bring some essential items with him may have been part of some elaborate alibi for all we know!

Anna Karenina has nothing on this modern Russian maidenly tale!

PS I saw her put the robe on and had hopes myself but she only wore it for a matter of seconds before getting into that tee shirt and jeans! Could have been her deliberately teasing, or deciding to go out on impulse instead of squeezing in some self pleasuring which had been on her mind at one stage.  But I did feel that her elaborate preparations were more likely to please someone other than us.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Leora took a shower, did her nails and makeup, all the while talking and texting some unknown person. Now she left the apartment. I have to believe that she is meeting her secret lover who obviously can fulfil her womanly needs.

Every time, just before she gets down to the business between her legs, she chats on the phone for awhile with somebody. Coincidence! I think not.

To me the phone call looked like it was fake. She's just trying to drive us crazy and keeps us waiting. That is the thing thay turns her on I guess.

To me the phone call looked like it was fake. She's just trying to drive us crazy and keeps us waiting. That is the thing thay turns her on I guess.

It was odd because I didn't see her speak so maybe she was listening to stored messages, although I don't remember any sound either. And yes, that is definitely part of her thing.