Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Because half the people here are borderline psychotic and lose their shit over the stupidest little things.

I guess that would mean the other half are blind thickheaded fools that don't know how to take more than half a second to see if there's a similar thread already before starting a new one... ESPECIALLY since there are 4 other goddamn threads about the same topic.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because half the people here are borderline psychotic and lose their shit over the stupidest little things.

I guess that would mean the other half are blind thickheaded fools that don't know how to take more than half a second to see if there's a similar thread already before starting a new one... ESPECIALLY since there are 4 other goddamn threads about the same topic.

Take a lap. Sit a few plays out. You clearly need to breath and relax.

I think you forgot:

Leora and her habits

Leora and her female friend

Leora can move that arse

Leora touching

and don't forget Leora masturbating now and Leora masturbating again.

Why is somebody starting a new thread such a big deal?

Take a nap. Sit a few plays out. You clearly need to breath and relax.

Sorry, but I just wanted to generate a debate on what is happening... I personally do not  care if there are similar threads or not... the purpose if the forum is to talk about what is happening with them and discuss it..

So far  only a few comments were really answering about the topic it self the rest are going outside the topic...

Sorry, but I just wanted to generate a debate on what is happening... I personally do not  care if there are similar threads or not... the purpose if the forum is to talk about what is happening with them and discuss it..

So far  only a few comments were really answering about the topic it self the rest are going outside the topic...

So you don't care if there are similar threads? Awesome, can't wait to see what other unique thought you are going to come up with next.

"The rest" are not going off topic, they are right on topic, simply that the topic is being repeated over and over again. Don't you think the thread "Leora and her habits" would cover your query or are you really that thick.

So you don't care if there are similar threads? Awesome, can't wait to see what other unique thought you are going to come up with next.

"The rest" are not going off topic, they are right on topic, simply that the topic is being repeated over and over again. Don't you think the thread "Leora and her habits" would cover your query or are you really that thick.

Yes, exactly, you are now answering "OFF TOPIC" ....

If you want to complain, you can open another topic called "COMPLAINS"

Sorry, still don't understand how that makes you so angry

Obviously you are talking about the 'borderline psychotic' comment.

Obviously you are talking about the 'borderline psychotic' comment.

No, but I agree, he also sounds angry.