Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Cant believe Paul has not a single clue!! Paul would rather watch The Three Stooges than be with a very wet and horny Leora... Leora is dong everything to get his attention literally showing him she wants loving.  What a waste of testosterone... Paul you are a disgrace to the male species!!!!!!

The Three Stooges are funny, though. ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul is useless as a man. I take that back can not call him a man. Stupid is as stupid does. Paul you are useless.

Another super stud.

Tell you what mate, instead of whining, and that's you and probably 50% of the posters on cc, why don't you do something about it.

Go out and find yourself a girlfriend. But not just any girlfriend, she has to be at least as good looking as the girl WITH Paul.

Then, contact RLC and get yourself one of their apartments. Problem solved, you can show us all how it should be done.

Paul is useless as a man. I take that back can not call him a man. Stupid is as stupid does. Paul you are useless.

Another super stud.

Tell you what mate, instead of whining, and that's you and probably 50% of the posters on cc, why don't you do something about it.

Go out and find yourself a girlfriend. But not just any girlfriend, she has to be at least as good looking as the girl WITH Paul.

Then, contact RLC and get yourself one of their apartments. Problem solved, you can show us all how it should be done.

Paul is very useful to us, he reminds us what we should not do to a girl.  You want to please your girlfriend ?  Watch Paul and trust me you will learn a lot on what NOT to do.

Another super stud.

Yes, I am not surprised Buster likes your comment. Two peas in a pod. And obviously clueless about both how to make love to a woman and the basic point of this website. If you two don't like what 99% of the people on this website have to say about the way Paul attempts, in vain, to satisfy his woman then why don't you two take your idiot comments to another site?

Another super stud.

Yes, I am not surprised Buster likes your comment. Two peas in a pod. And obviously clueless about both how to make love to a woman and the basic point of this website. If you two don't like what 99% of the people on this website have to say about the way Paul attempts, in vain, to satisfy his woman then why don't you two take your idiot comments to another site?

Come on now, please go easy on Buster. Just because he got no interest in having a woman or any desire to please them and on top of that find female masturbation boring, not to mention all his 3 wishes didn't come true of having Leora kicked out of RLC, if I were you the logical question to ask him would be what

is he doing commenting in the thread of the couple he can't stand so much. Good luck with the answer. lol

"The basic point of this website," he says  ::)

My comments (with the exception of assholes like you and ozi and a couple of others) rag on those that have volunteered to be on display on RLC. You and your cronies choose to rag on other camcap members rather than rag on those on RLC. You guys are fucking bullies on here and no doubt in real life. As a result, I am making it my camcaps secondary mission to rag on you and ozi and others pricks who enjoy making fun of others. So bring it on asshole!!

Another super stud.

Because I'm hoping to learn from the Master. I've only been happily married to the same woman for thirty five years, raised three awesome kids and still enjoy regular and incredible sex with my wife.

I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong. Can you help me?

My comments (with the exception of assholes like you and ozi and a couple of others) rag on those that have volunteered to be on display on RLC. You and your cronies choose to rag on other camcap members rather than rag on those on RLC. You guys are fucking bullies on here and no doubt in real life. As a result, I am making it my camcaps secondary mission to rag on you and ozi and others pricks who enjoy making fun of others. So bring it on asshole!!

You're camcaps secondary mission!

Wow, I've never felt so intimidated, or important. You must have a boring life if I can influence you're actions so much.

So, you can 'rag on' members on RLC, who are all obviously inferior men to you, but please leave the poor fuckwits on cc alone. Ok, I should know better than to pick on retards, you win.

Hey, here's an idea, something you Neanderthals that still use expressions like "his woman" will understand.

How about Leora doing something about satisfying "her man". I'm sure Paul is just as unsatisfied as she is. Maybe Leora could take the initiative.

So basically, you'd rather rag on RLC tenants that can't defend themselves and then want to get mad at me because I choose to rag on people that have every chance to refute what I say? hahaha.... please tell me again how I'm the bully, because if I'm a bully, that must mean you're a gigantic pussy... and no doubt in real life.  ::) And if you feel the need to go out of your way to rag on me, then by all means be my guest. You've never said anything in the past that warrents any kind of concern or real threat of overwhelming intelligence from your part.

Come on now, please go easy on Buster. Just because he got no interest in having a woman or any desire to please them and on top of that find female masturbation boring...

Was there seriously a point to this?

not to mention all his 3 wishes didn't come true of having Leora kicked out of RLC, if I were you the logical question to ask him would be what is he doing commenting in the thread of the couple he can't stand so much. Good luck with the answer. lol

I also comment on Kira/Nina's thread even though I've openly stated that I think watching lesbians are boring. Again, what exactly is your point? Just because I don't watch the apartments doesn't mean I'm barred from reading their threads to find out what's going on or if anything special is happening. And technically, I didn't comment on this thread until Mr. Piper mentioned my name first.