Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I am wondering, is it me that I did not follow reallifecam enough and I am wrong or in the last 2 months Leora started like masturbating and touching herself the whole time? I do no remember that so often before..

I see her looking at her mobile the whole day watching who knows what in the living room even with Paul there (he usually gives his back to her because looks at his PC) and Leora rubbing slowly her pussy...

Also a user recently uploaded a picture of her masturbating in front of the pc in the guest room...

Even when she has sex with Paul.. when Paul cums she still will continue touching herself... I even have seen that Paul sometimes is trying to help her to cum in the end... but nothing helps...

I am wondering if Leora is fantasizing with other men or if she has already some other lover...

It is to much looking to her mobile...mmm... secret messages? reading erotic stories or pictures... and she very unsatisfied the whole time for a reason... but also can be that she is simply a ninphomaniac o something...

I think you forgot:

Leora and her habits

Leora and her female friend

Leora can move that arse

Leora touching

and don't forget Leora masturbating now and Leora masturbating again.

Why is somebody starting a new thread such a big deal?

Because half the people here are borderline psychotic and lose their shit over the stupidest little things.

I think you forgot:

Leora and her habits

Leora and her female friend

Leora can move that arse

Leora touching

and don't forget Leora masturbating now and Leora masturbating again.

Why is somebody starting a new thread such a big deal?

There's nothing wrong with starting a new thread, if it's a NEW topic.