Who Would Make The Best Wife/Husband

JoJoGunne

I'm heterosexual, so I'll consider who would make the best wife.

in order of preference

1.  Lora

2.  Gia

3.  Lina

I think all the rest of the women would make lousy wives...for various reasons.

Alina - too weak minded.  Olga - too self-centered.  Nora - too moody and whiny.  The Lesbians - I think they are both beautiful people, but I don't think any man will ever come between them or enter their relationship.

So...what do you think?

(if you are attracted to men, feel free to rate the guys)

Guest ButtPlugg

I say Olga mostly for physical reasons. But, she seems fairly loving, likes to cuddle, and seems to enjoy spending time with Sergey. The other women seem too apathetic and boring.

I say Olga mostly for physical reasons. But, she seems fairly loving, likes to cuddle, and seems to enjoy spending time with Sergey. The other women seem too apathetic and boring.

Oh, yeah...I agree about Olga...physically.  I'm hard put to choose between Olga and Lora for the best body.  But the rest?  I don't think so.

You know, I can't forget the time weasel-face was there.  Sergey woke up with a hard-on and Olga wouldn't give him any.  Throughout that day, Sergey kept looking to Olga to get rid of him...and she wouldn't.  Then she left him with weasel-face and was gone for more than 24 hours.

Also, Olga is kind of like a dead fish in bed.

I could never be married to a woman like that.

Gia is the best wife in my opinion. She is the only one I've seen sweeping and mopping frequently, taking out garbage, making bed every day, doing laundry, fold clothes and putting it in the closets and drawers. Has good hygienic habits, is beautiful and sensual. She always seems to care to make life more comfortable for Ian. So lovely!

Gia is the best wife in my opinion. She is the only one I've seen sweeping and mopping frequently, taking out garbage, making bed every day, doing laundry, fold clothes and putting it in the closets and drawers. Has good hygienic habits, is beautiful and sensual. She always seems to care to make life more comfortable for Ian. So lovely!

There are only two reasons why Gia is not at the top of my list:

1.  She talks too damned much.  I could probably handle this by actually talking with her...something Ian doesn't really do.

2.  She doesn't seem to initiate sex.  I've never seen her turn Ian down (like a lot of the other women), but she never starts anything either.