• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnbao
On ‎2013‎-‎08‎-‎24 at 0:45 AM, Jake said:

They were busy in the morning :D

Sex part 1:

Sex part 2 a:          (The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Sex part 2 b:

hey jake thanks for the upload but uploader too slow man can you upload it to mediafire or other fast host?putlocker  and 180upload is fast too. or can someone upload it up? if you had it from jake?

thanks for attempting to post videos, but they just dont work on the program you are using. try medifile

i don't understand what's your problem with Uploaded... there was a corrupted file, i have deleted the link already, but all the other links i have posted should work properly, i believe...

Or you have problems with the ".mov" files?

Yeah, I do have problems woth "mov" files. The ones that do work takes forever to download. with medifile it only takes a matter of seconds. Although i really do apreciate you trying to contribute to the post, I won't even try to download files like those, especially if they take as much as 10 or 20 minutes to download. I am not he only one who is having the same problem. We all do thank you though for trying to contribute to the enjoyment we are all here for.