Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

On ‎2013‎-‎09‎-‎01 at 6:17 AM, hido43 said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Why don't you be a little bit more grateful that people actually ARE posting stuff instead of whining over the filehoster. If you don't like it, leave or get a RLC subscription.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedel

such a thing in color would be good, and not always from the computer and light to

the ergiebt too many dark piksel.Aber it's all alone those of their cause

I wouldn't say 10 seconds. She was stroking him, blowing him and riding him for a good while before he started eating pussy for 20 minutes. The entire session probably lasted at least 45 minutes.

I dunno seems like most people like to overkill how long sex sessions is on here they make 10-15 mins seem like 2mins when to me if you can get it up more than once in no time theres nothin wrong with 10-15mins the only Guy i could say was accurately analyzed on Here had to be Artur lol man he was a sad excuse for a guy

That is true. It seems like people here on CC get more upset than the actual girl when the guy doesn't perform up to THEIR standards. It's kinda funny really.

But I don't think that was the case here. Nikonx2 said he didn't get it from the beginning so I'm just assuming he missed everything that happened before hand.