Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not download it on here (Web Page no Longer Accessible)  so no need to down load jut play on the site. and please before you jump on me im not disin any ones eforte infact im very great full for any one who put a vid or pic im just sayin it would be easier  that all.

yes but I was mainly speaking of what Jake posts. It is something other than mediafire and wants you to download lvivid or something like that.

All my clips are in mp4 format. Nothing else than video to download, you must be doing something wrong then ???

yes but I was mainly speaking of what Jake posts. It is something other than mediafire and wants you to download lvivid or something like that.

All my clips are in mp4 format. Nothing else than video to download, you must be doing something wrong then ???

All of you post may be in mp4 format but it is the program that you are using I believe...for example, when NL would use the program manager mediafire there was not that much of an issue with VLC Player. I don't know much about these websites but I do know that my computer states the publisher cannot be verified and your file gives script errors. Many of use do not want to have to pay for services.  Thank You for making the effort to provide videos for us. One thing I know is that when you have to download programs or active clients in a program to download the file, then you open your computer to viruses and such.

All of you post may be in mp4 format but it is the program that you are using I believe...for example, when NL would use the program manager mediafire there was not that much of an issue with VLC Player. I don't know much about these websites but I do know that my computer states the publisher cannot be verified and your file gives script errors. Many of use do not want to have to pay for services.  Thank You for making the effort to provide videos for us. One thing I know is that when you have to download programs or active clients in a program to download the file, then you open your computer to viruses and such.

You don't need any program to download the files. Open the link I post and select "free download". You will only get my clips in mp4 and no other "program" or "manager" or "script". I use h264 mp4 standard compression with my clips but that has nothing to do with any scripts or programs. If you can't open my video, you are probably missing some codecs or you need a better media player.

I suggest this codec pack: http://www.cccp-project.net/

And VLC media player: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

All of it is open source and free to use so no money for services... Hope this helps.

Jake I have tried many things and you may be right it might be my computer but fact is that your file will not download from that site to my computer because of aforementioned reasons. I also have my computer professionally updated and serviced regularly so there shouldn't be issues. Not sure the issue but unfortunately I am not able to load your files.  Thank You for trying and if anyone else could repost his videos from another service it would be great.

On ‎2013‎-‎08‎-‎24 at 4:54 AM, altruiste said:

Thanck you jake very good job but on the download si very bad and limited

(ul.to link Removed)

Jake I just wanted to call your attention to this comment here as well