Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackson23

Can we get a Russian or someone who speaks Russian to translate what they can from these last two videos? Maybe we can get an understanding.

I agree that it is time to stop complaining about UL.to, but one question remains. Why would someone who spends so much time to produce excellent videos choose to post them in a format that many, if not most people cannot access? It makes no sense.

I personally don't mind finding video I cannot watch. What is frustrating is you guys spend a lot of time to post these videos to UL for US to be told "File Not Found"???Thank you one and all for posting and I hope to be posting some 'free' room T&A soon of the lovely Maya :)

Can we get a Russian or someone who speaks Russian to translate what they can from these last two videos? Maybe we can get an understanding.

What exactly are you trying to understand? Stepan was watching videos, and Maya was taking pictures of the dog.

Guest jackson23

I see complaints almost daily that we need english speaking tenants, so I thought (maybe wrongly) since the video was there we could get a little insight into their daily conversion. If not interested disregard.

The interest is surely there. The desire to come out and on board as a translator is highly lacking. Once someone does it once, there will be an onslaught of demands for that person to continue. Let them decline just once and they'll have more -Karma than I do.

That's why they stay quiet and I can say that I don't blame them.

If we get anything around here, it should be a host that's worth a shit.