Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Paul must be playing Soldier Boy again. He got his hair cut.

And... she was stewing up something on one his camo jackets yesterday. Let's see how long he stays away this time.

Okay... when's he leaving... how long is he going to be gone... and how do we sent Leora an assortment of sex toys to keep her from missing him?  ;D

The new haircut and jacket repair seem to indicate soon but ?  I've never seen her use toys.  She has become quite good with just her fingers!

Paul must be playing Soldier Boy again. He got his hair cut.

And... she was stewing up something on one his camo jackets yesterday. Let's see how long he stays away this time.

Okay... when's he leaving... how long is he going to be gone... and how do we sent Leora an assortment of sex toys to keep her from missing him?  ;D

The new haircut and jacket repair seem to indicate soon but ?  I've never seen her use toys.  She has become quite good with just her fingers!

Neither have I, but I think she might be amazed by something like a rabbit... might never go back to Paul.    ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO OF THIS!!!!

would anyone please mind doing me a  huge favor by uploading and sending link.

would appreciate it very muchly :)