Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

For sure Leora has a nice ass but it can never match Nora's. Nora's ass is perfect. Not just good but perfect! As perfect as perfect gets!!! Oh and she knows how to use it.

Not seen Leora using hers in such ways yet!!! I have to say Leora know how to walk!! Or should I say SWAY!!! Wow!!!

Guest Nora

Nora is VERY cute (if a little sulky/moody). Leora is sensual. The ideal would be a mix of the two, which is my wife  ;)

You are a lucky man if she is formed from a combination of Nora and Leora!!! I don't do fat or chubby women so a Nora/Leora combo is perfect.

Ariel is ten times more moody than Nora and her sensuality is off the scale compared to Leora but Jesus how many pounds does she weigh!!!! Lose a 10 lbs (at least!!) and Ariel could make the top two!!!

Guest Nora

Leora and Nora are my kind of size as well. I don't go for the chubbier type. Ariel actually I find a bit of a turn off, and Alma to a certain extent. Alina is quite nice and I have to admit I have never really watched Lora (?).

Alina's body is certainly in the same class as Leora and Nora. The oriental look is not top of my list. They could always turn out to be Ladyboys!! A scary thought. Discovering 'meat and two veg' after a few passionate kisses could put anyone off sex for life!!!

Lora is actually very sweet. She works really hard at pleasing her man in terms of looking after the household. She needs more imagination in the bedroom. She gives a mean blowjob having said that! If Lora was encouraged to be more adventurous she could be great. (I suppose Rimming is pretty adventurous but somehow not enough happens before wam bang thankyou man!!) Loves the drink a bit too much and so is prone to pile on the pounds.