Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

No wonder why she took on masturbating and why Paul cannot satisfy her, not only because he is not a great lover (she is not either, imho).

I'm glad someone else finally acknowledges this.

Give them a break

No wonder why she took on masturbating and why Paul cannot satisfy her, not only because he is not a great lover (she is not either, imho).

I'm glad someone else finally acknowledges this.

99.99% have a different view.

Letting them move to the new apartment was the worst thing they could've done. Leora is walking around dressed like never before. The floor seems to be cold because she wears socks all the time and she constantly wears a t-shirt as well which also is because the apartment is colder. If you consider signing up for premium, I think it's a waste of time.

Also I have some doubts about the timezone. Who goes to bed at 3 o' clock in the morning every day? It looks more like the timezone of Moscow.

Also I have some doubts about the timezone. Who goes to bed at 3 o' clock in the morning every day? It looks more like the timezone of Moscow.

I sure agree that they do have late habits. I also doubted the timezone. But if you check what time the appartment gets dark, when the sun sets, and then compare that with sites like http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sunrise.html then you see that it matches the city of Krasnoyarsk. Easiest time to do this check is in mid winter (december 20) and mid summer (June 20)