Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest Chameleon

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Guest Chameleon

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Guest Chameleon

Guest Chameleon

Guest Chameleon

Guest Chameleon

interestingly, I'm not allowed to view some of my own posted pics.  ???

HOW IRONIC. Is that the right word?

Who's idea is it to put the plant there to block Leora's beautiful pussy when she's sitting at the computer?  Or I wonder if they did that on purpose?

I can tell Leora is an exhibitionist because she parades around in the nude regularly.  But what I don't get is why does she cover up her tits, or stands in such a position that her back is always to the camera?  I just don't get that... you're in the nude already... why bother covering up your assets?

as i said before....Paul is a RLC gay man.. like Ruslan...  Leora keep walking and teasing him completely naked and he does nothing

Ya, I agree... it's frustrating watching the two and Leora is literally throwing her nude self onto Paul, and all he does is pull away to watch his TV...

Yesterday it was Paul playing with her body, rubbing over her ass and pussy but she walked away...

Looks like they need to have 1 moment they both want to or else we are just looking at her beautifull body and them avoiding eachother.

Guest Chameleon

She has perhaps got a rather dysfunctional way of trying to be loved (he will love me if I look beautiful) and therefore Paul (not wanting to be knocked back time and time again) brings his natural defense mechanism into play (i.e. pretend there is nothing unusual going on even though there is a stark naked woman prancing around in front of me).

Whilst he was watching the TV she blatantly applied cream to her legs by sticking her foot up on the TV cabinet. It looks like some kind of learned controlling behaviour to me (even is she is unaware that she is doing it) and Paul reacts in the only way he knows how. In order to avoid rejection, because what he really wants is to touch and play with that beautiful body, he pretends that the TV or the PC or the dog is more interesting and the casual "gropes" he does attempt are never too serious just in case he gets that rejection. Self defense mechanism.

Of course Leora might just be a bitch who knows exactly what she is doing and is carefully acting out her fanstasy of being on cam and naked knowing that many people (including Paul) will never be able to totally act on their urges and desires. Look but don't touch. Very empowering.

Another possibility is that he just loves having a naked female around him because let's face it who wouldn't....... I would certainly like my wife to walk around naked all the time at home.

Who knows unless we can understand Russian.