Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

This morning, beautiful Leora was naked in front of Paul, and the guy didn't do anything with her !

I saw she wanted love and attention, but Paul was playing with his mobile phone.

What is his problem ?!

Poor Leora !

So, what were the signs that she 'wanted love and attention'?  That must be an awesome skill to have.

Also, I'm not sure how many times a day, yes a day, I see my wife naked, but it's probably about the same number of times Paul sees Leora. If I jumped her every time, I'd have died of exhaustion many, many years ago! 

So, what were the signs that she 'wanted love and attention'?  That must be an awesome skill to have.

Also, I'm not sure how many times a day, yes a day, I see my wife naked, but it's probably about the same number of times Paul sees Leora. If I jumped her every time, I'd have died of exhaustion many, many years ago!

Dis be the Interwebz matey.  Where all the girls want sex sex sex, walk around nude all day long and the guys they are with are the worst boyfriend/husbands and could never do a better job in bed then us gods behind the keyboards.  8)

Dis be the Interwebz matey.  Where all the girls want sex sex sex, walk around nude all day long and the guys they are with are the worst boyfriend/husbands and could never do a better job in bed then us gods behind the keyboards.  8)

Right, if you are a spotty faced teenager.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

You are so cute and so sexy when you paint, Leora :P

Tu es si mignonne et si sexy quand tu peins, Leora :P