Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

I find it amazing that they eat so late and go to bed almost immediately after eating a big meal! Staying up so late and then getting up very early must be very tiring over time.

Leora is a star. Cleans, cooks and bakes and then fucks like crazy whilst always looking immaculate even late into the night. Why is she with Paul???? One of life's eternal questions is how women choose their life partner. Usually they search for someone to protect them, nurture them and support them. Good looking women usually manage to find successful men (or is that successful men always manage to attract better looking women than their own looks would suggest possible!!! The best looking thing on a man is his wallet!!). How come Leora is with Paul??? It defies logic!!!!

Girls like drama, and an asshole guy provides that.  It keeps women on their toes.  The eb and flow of repairing a broken relationship is like masturbation to the female mind.  Nice guys are predictable, boring, and eventually women loose interest in them.  Take alina and anton, I've never seen anton show endearing effection towards alina (slim asian/russian girl who is Leora's twin opposite imo).  Anton just sits there like a punk, or fucks her.  I havent seen them interact in a while, but he has always been the distant "bad boy".  Look at Zehka or "Kiko",  that guy is he is somewhat the opposite.  He is tender, consoling, (he is quiet I'll give him that)  but Nora always appears incredibly bored with him.  Sometimes they just look like they are thinking  "Come on.. you make the first move.. you wimp!"

Of course as the observer it is frustrating to see a jackoff idiot with a such a nice girl.  Stefan and Alma have the most playful relationship.  Stefan can be fun, and also a jerk or a hard to get.  Alma throws her vagina in his face sometimes and he kinda pushes her away because hes busy watching TV.  olol.  so perfect sometimes to do that.  Makes the girls want you more.

Guest NullBurner

Nothing happened in the bedroom.

He attempted to warm she up but she gave him the could shoulder *g

Guest Brooklyn

From what I've heard, I don't think RLC pays them but the couples don't pay rent for the apartments.

Well, if that is the case, then it helps explain of course why these people don't appear to be wage slaves, and why they allow themselves to be on display . . . free rent is not bad, especially for the younger people.

Hello, Honey...I'm home!!!!

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Saved from extinction by Erik!!!!

you must have missed my previous message saying "I'm back" ... for a while anyway....

update on leora/paul.....this vid has the end part missing as my internet connection cut out.....

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)