Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

NL, do you also volunteer for AAA and the Mother Teresa Foundation? It seems all you do is help people out of an otherwise boring life. Thanks for your contributions.

Thank you and others for your kind comments.

I think I mentioned a while back that I have benefited from the efforts of others to post up videos in the past, namely Acer and others, and for a while I was a member myself, but didn't have the facilities or knowhow to record and post my own videos. Now I have the facility to record and post, but no membership, so some other members have kindly "gifted" me their login details, and, for my part of the deal, I am posting up EVERYTHING I can record, as a way of paying back the kindness of others. As I have no wish to pay RLC for any renewed membership (for various reasons which I don't want to broadcast here) I can only continue to post up these videos if others allow me to use their logins. When that support runs out then I will have to stop..... until that time comes (actually only about a week from now!!) I will endeavour to post up whatever I can as often as I can for others to view.......to be honest I don't even watch the videos through myself sometimes, I just get them up here as quickly as I can....

Paul doesn't seem to like Leora going out! She seemed to change her dress because he criticised how short it was. She looked lovely! Still she also looked lovely in the black dress!!!!

Did I miss something - an argument? It looked a bit intense in the kitchen for a while....

I only saw a little but tears and shouting. Changes of clothes. Hugs before leaving seemed to calm things but suddenly Leora stormed out in tears. It will be interesting upon her return. Either lots of making up or lots more shouting!!