Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

new 19.05

leora sex betroom

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Such "greetings" from Leora are very much appreciated. In line with Nora´s christmas gift...  ;)

Leora, if you read my post in the other thread and put on this show for us, then thank you, you shining, sexy Russian nymph!

Here you go boys

Fuking hell! In the time it's taken me to process the video smaller, sign up to file drive, upload it there, then link it here - about 8 minutes - he's already finished and in the bathroom!!!

Fuckin hell mate, tie an elastic band around it or something!!!

Fuking hell! In the time it's taken me to process the video smaller, sign up to file drive, upload it there, then link it here - about 8 minutes - he's already finished and in the bathroom!!!

ah no, give him credit, it sounds like they're at it now. he must have gone to clean the gunge of his bent cock before heaving to.

Timer starts...

Now!

ah no, give him credit, it sounds like they're at it now. he must have gone to clean the gunge of his bent cock before heaving to.

Timer starts...

Now!

And timer ends with Leora dejectedly going to the bathoom!  Subtract the time between this post and my lst to get the time.  Haha!! What a cunt! Hopefully now she'll have a fiddle in the living room!

Leora, if you read my post in the other thread and put on this show for us, then thank you, you shining, sexy Russian nymph!

Here you go boys

Aubrey, thanks for the firedrive file, you will get a lot of friends with those. Leora is getting closer to what I so much expect, but still she does not dare to finish while Paul is at home. What if Paul was away for a week and after a couple of days we could see Leora caressing herself slowly on the sofa till an earthmoving end. And yes, RLC would before that have replaced the existing livingroom camera with a high-class HD one, so that we could see the beautiful details clearly, not having to leave too much to imagination. That would be a dream-come-true!

You're very welcome. I'll record whenever something is going on in the freecams and use filedrive but unfortunately I can't justify paying for RLC with the way it is at the moment, so let's hope that Paul does go away for a few weeks.  She is a very horny lady so I think she could only go for 24 hours before having to "sort herself out". :D

Here you go boys

Wow! Very nice. I can't believe I almost missed that.