Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest bountykillas

This girl has the best looking pussy in the world,I dear anyone to watch this entire video without masturbating lol ;D ;D

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This girl has the best looking pussy in the world,I dear anyone to watch this entire video without masturbating lol ;D ;D 

You have already posted it in MayaStepan/AlinaAnton... Don't you think once is enough ?  ;)

You have already posted it in MayaStepan/AlinaAnton... Don't you think once is enough ?  ;)

Shut the fuck up and just ignore a post if you don't like it,You must not like pussy to have such a stupid ass comment.

Shut the fuck up and just ignore a post if you don't like it,You must not like pussy to have such a stupid ass comment.

Look, I'm a very tolerant Squirrel, but the endless cross-posting to multiple threads is what spammers do, especially when the post has absolutely NOTHING to do with the threads it is posted in.

It's bad forum etiquette to post the same post in every thread. Miss Manners told me so.

Look, I'm a very tolerant Squirrel, but the endless cross-posting to multiple threads is what spammers do, especially when the post has absolutely NOTHING to do with the threads it is posted in.

It's bad forum etiquette to post the same post in every thread. Miss Manners told me so.

Miss manners does not understand the reason why I post Squirrel, I'm not spamming, Not everyone clicks on every apartment so they would miss the video that's why I did it more than once,And the main reason why I posted a video is because there ain't shit else to post because these tenants ain't doing shit worth recording and posting and all I kept seeing were useless garbage on every apt. page that i looked at so excuse me for trying to lively up this boring ass place with a little video..This is the kind of shit I don't understand i'f I do something nice people talk shit and if I talk shit people get offended smfh I just can't win lmaoo!! 8) 8) 8) :P

Miss manners does not understand the reason why I post Squirrel, I'm not spamming, Not everyone clicks on every apartment so they would miss the video that's why I did it more than once,And the main reason why I posted a video is because there ain't shit else to post because these tenants ain't doing shit worth recording and posting and all I kept seeing were useless garbage on every apt. page that i looked at so excuse me for trying to lively up this boring ass place with a little video..This is the kind of shit I don't understand i'f I do something nice people talk shit and if I talk shit people get offended smfh I just can't win lmaoo!! 8) 8) 8) :P

Please don't misunderstand me. I enjoy your posts on the board, and that is a beautiful video. If you start a thread like "Vids of beautiful erotic girls" over at OLD DUDES, everybody will see that under "Unread posts" when they sign on.

As it is, the couple's video sections are loaded with nothing but UL downloads, many of which are kiped re-runs, so most of us don't even bother to look at those threads; most of the couple's pictures sections are deleted third party posts unless you catch them fast enough; and the couple's discussion sections are all turning into off-topic flame wars.

I'm entirely guilty of wandering off topic (like I'm doing now); but this is getting so badly disorganized that it will destroy Camcaps if we users don't at least try to place things in a proper category. Admin set up categories for a reason. You are certainly welcome to Old Dudes anytime, and that's where the miscellaneous stuff should go. You're cool with Foamy, so please don't take offense at my comment.

Now excuse me, I've got to grab a fire extinguisher for the problem over in the Maya & Stepan discussion section.

PS--Cuss all you fucking want. I have no goddam problem with foul language. Just be aware that Parasite might come back and flame you like he did me. I believe that also happened in a "Couples" thread...

Your rants are almost as full of frustration as my rants!!!

Paul will never learn sadly. He is a 14 year old boy when it comes to sex. He has managed to pull the best girl in class and can't believe his luck. After all he is fucking Leora and we can only watch!!!

I get frustrated because its a tragedy that presented with such a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of an adorable girl he selfishly blows every opportunity. Paul must be the worst sexual performer the world has ever seen!!!

Let's get one thing straight, they are BOTH clueless about sex. It's obvious Leora never had a real orgasm before and Paul will never be able to give it to her.

I actually had a question about Paul.  I've seen some early video where Leora was with a guy who looked much more "into it" than Paul, a guy who had very broad shoulders and not much fat on him.  He seemed to do a great job of love making and I didn't see the dog around.  Did Leora have a boyfriend before Paul?  Was this just a guy who came around and Leora and he had sex while Paul was away?  Or did Paul suddenly get flabby, out of shape, and fixated on the dog?

Your rants are almost as full of frustration as my rants!!!

Paul will never learn sadly. He is a 14 year old boy when it comes to sex. He has managed to pull the best girl in class and can't believe his luck. After all he is fucking Leora and we can only watch!!!

If Paul is a 14 year old boy then Leora is equally immature.

I actually had a question about Paul.  I've seen some early video where Leora was with a guy who looked much more "into it" than Paul, a guy who had very broad shoulders and not much fat on him.  He seemed to do a great job of love making and I didn't see the dog around.  Did Leora have a boyfriend before Paul?  Was this just a guy who came around and Leora and he had sex while Paul was away?  Or did Paul suddenly get flabby, out of shape, and fixated on the dog?

Leora has never had sex on camera with anyone other than Paul.