Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Two questions fascinate me about this couple. Leora walks around the flat from 4pm through to 2 am wearing  a thong and crop top. What temperature is the flat?    Also they go to bed leaving the living room lights blazing and frequently the tv left on all night. Who pays their electricity bills ffs???

or all who were late

leora jerk off in the bathroom and living room

(The Video links are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Boss, don´t mislead your anxious downloaders - in the living room video (from last summer if I remember correctly) Leora sits by the computer and touches her pussy a couple of times very lightly, not close to "jerk off". Those bathroom videos are great - some others have uploaded them before you - but this living room video is just nice, nothing after having seen the better ones.

In another thread somebody wrote Leora was in the living room yesterday (Dec 13), some days after that bathroom session, Paul fingered her first but then she finished off by herself. That´s what I would like to see.

check previous page dirtybin link

Two questions fascinate me about this couple. Leora walks around the flat from 4pm through to 2 am wearing  a thong and crop top. What temperature is the flat?    Also they go to bed leaving the living room lights blazing and frequently the tv left on all night. Who pays their electricity bills ffs???

Lol, no one can tell you what temperature is the apartment. But I can tell you it's warm enough to walk around in underwear. Apartment buildings have a common heating system which usually makes it hot enough.

And for the last time, RLC pays all the tenants' utility bills

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 11:43 PM, StnCld316 said:

This is the famous shower masturbation vid reduced in size for the ones that don't want to wait hours to get from ul.to

As the mega link no longer works.  I don't know if RLC has been having content removed from dirtybin, so get it while it's hot.

link works very well, video downloaded in 25 seconds !!! thank you

I'm glad someone else thinks this is strange too. I was starting to think I am the only one who turns off the lights before I go to sleep, let alone leave the tv on.