Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest Bored Stiff

Looks like we have a copycat amongst us on top of one who can not decide who he wants to be..always changing more than a Chameleon changes colors.

I know exactly who I am.....and who I want to be....do you?

Are you sure?  Because I think like you I have multiple personalities. Not necessarily on here but other places.  ;D There are a few on here and a few tenants who know my true identify. :P

Yes, I know.....

Leora couch bate

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

excuse you can explain to me how to open this link?

Click on link..then free user wait 30 seconds then enter what letters appear.. then click download and wait until you have aged ten years.

Guest Bored Stiff

Looks like we have a copycat amongst us on top of one who can not decide who he wants to be..always changing more than a Chameleon changes colors.

I know exactly who I am.....and who I want to be....do you?

Are you sure?  Because I think like you I have multiple personalities. Not necessarily on here but other places.  ;D There are a few on here and a few tenants who know my true identify. :P

only a few tenants? Well, I must investigate further.......Woof!

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎23 at 3:28 AM, Mark82 said:

Here is the video of Leora masturbating in the livingroom. This is the full livingroom scene from start to end (3 minutes, 12 seconds). I do not have a video from the bathroom.

That f'n dog!  >:( 

Thanks for the vid.

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎24 at 0:18 AM, sajaan said:

I don't know if this one is new or not. 

It was posted on VK an hour ago.

What's VK?

It's a site similar to Facebook.  It's easy to navigate but hard to understand what people are talking about as it's in a different language.

I don't watch the conversations, I just look for links related to RLC.  You have to be careful though, some links are misleading and can cause a lot of trouble for your computer. But having the necessary utilities like Anti-Virus and MalwareBytes should be able to stop most problems that arise from rogue links.

a little background, lol. She takes her time but the build up is visual joy.

She starts in the kitchen.

----------------------------------

The first time in living room and she continues to get into the mood.

Have to luv the slow buildup to the bating. The last few seconds are gone because I paused it. Damn. But she walks fast to the bathroom.

The bathroom is taking a little time to upload but it will be here and you will hate it, lol.

(The Video links are no longer accessible and have been removed).