Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

from yesterday....

(The Video links are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Although the links no longer work, it's quite nice to know that I was there at the beginning (in another guise of course) with the very first video post.....November 22nd 2013...has it really been that long?

Hard to believe it's been just over a year and next year promises to get better...just wait and see.

How do you suppose it will get better?

Maybe it is just me..wishful thinking..I continually have a positive outlook on life and things in general.

Leora in the living room from February. I don't recall it being posted here before but I could be wrong. Each segment is about 16 minutes.

Merci, même si il n'y a pas grand chjose à regarder. Elle marche toujours en se dodelinant, comme si elle était sur un podium, très maniérée... Je ne l'ai jamais vu un livre à la main...

Leora in the living room from February. I don't recall it being posted here before but I could be wrong. Each segment is about 16 minutes.

Merci, même si il n'y a pas grand chjose à regarder. Elle marche toujours en se dodelinant, comme si elle était sur un podium, très maniérée... Je ne l'ai jamais vu un livre à la main...

The times when she (almost reluctantly) teases herself is in this viewer's opinion very erotic.