Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

scuze me for asking but whay are the videos deleted? thx

RLC doesn't want their content recorded.  Once a CC user posts a video, a RLC admin person then requests whoever the file share company is to remove due to copyright laws.  Usually a vid will stay up a day or two then the link dies.

Sometimes it doesn't even make 2 hours and it's gone.

RLC doesn't want their content recorded.  Once a CC user posts a video, a RLC admin person then requests whoever the file share company is to remove due to copyright laws.  Usually a vid will stay up a day or two then the link dies.

Seems like RLC is as diligent as the MPAA.

Don't know why they have a hard on for getting pictures and videos removed. I would say it's free advertising and would get them more members instead of declining membership.

In Canada we can copy and reproduce materials without infringing on the copywrite but if you sell the images and videos for a profit then the law has to step in and take appropriate measures.

So if I start up my own server and provide the world with RLC content, as long as I don't sell their content for profit they can't make me remove it. The MPAA has already tryed to get that changed in Canada and the courts have stuck them down.

Don't know why they have a hard on for getting pictures and videos removed. I would say it's free advertising and would get them more members instead of declining membership.

In Canada we can copy and reproduce materials without infringing on the copywrite but if you sell the images and videos for a profit then the law has to step in and take appropriate measures.

So if I start up my own server and provide the world with RLC content, as long as I don't sell their content for profit they can't make me remove it. The MPAA has already tryed to get that changed in Canada and the courts have stuck them down.

I agree with you, it was clips of leora that got me stuck in this corner of the web. they shuld at least put some hot clips up for the public, so people knew whats going on in theese appartements.

I agree with you, it was clips of leora that got me stuck in this corner of the web. they shuld at least put some hot clips up for the public, so people knew whats going on in theese appartements.

It is unlikely that the owners of RLC will become as "enlightened" as we would like them to be. As a result take down notices will continue to flourish.

NOT my recording but currently on motherless. I must have missed it coming through CC. If anyone has a better copy please post it.

Cap

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Link

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 9:11 AM, Prodog said:

Leora showing her ass on the sofa.

Classic Leora. Will you post the masturbation vid?

If I had it I would have. The one I posted was after she was done masturbating.

I was having a nap while she was doing the masturbating, so I missed it.