Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

I'll try to post my first video. It's not much, just Julia with her playfull fingers next to a very un intrestind boy, picking his nose. But after a while he notices her mood and of they go =)

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

let me know if it works...

it works..

ça marche.

Paul a refusé de la caresser ????

MAIS QUEL CON !!!!!

I'll try to post my first video. It's not much, just Julia with her playfull fingers next to a very un intrestind boy, picking his nose. But after a while he notices her mood and of they go =)

it works..

ça marche.

MAIS QUEL CON !!!!!

He did more than caress. They went to the guest room and he kicked her to orgasm.

What am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to get those Mega-movies downloaded, but I allways ges a notice that the download failed. I don't get it...

Mega is a fast one though.

It does not work in incognito-mode with Chrome or Firefox. With IE nothing ever works....  Maybe that is the issue.

What am I doing wrong here? I'm trying to get those Mega-movies downloaded, but I allways ges a notice that the download failed. I don't get it...

Mega is a fast one though.

It does not work in incognito-mode with Chrome or Firefox. With IE nothing ever works....  Maybe that is the issue.

Incognito was th issue, thanks!

I allso realiced it's a good idea to view theese threads before i post any videos from a crappy angle... there was some a little better ones up already, well sorry for that =)

it works..

ça marche.

MAIS QUEL CON !!!!!

He did more than caress. They went to the guest room and he kicked her to orgasm.

Damn, getting kicked-that's a harsh way to reach orgasm!

it works..

ça marche.

MAIS QUEL CON !!!!!

Damn, getting kicked-that's a harsh way to reach orgasm!

Nope. Paul is not a sadist. What we have here is a "failure to communicate". (Cool Hand Luke)  Making a note to double check for typos before pushing the post button.

With all the dancing and prancing, I thought the dog was too funny to pass up. Missed the first time that caught the girls off guard but...

yeah but it was funny.