Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Got to love how guys sitting behind their keyboards typing with one hand and wanking with the other, want to tell a guy with a hot bird what he's doing wrong, Obviously they are absolute studs who give their girlfriends multiple orgasms, wakey wakey  ::)

Guest Chameleon

Obviously they ................. give their girlfriends multiple orgasms, wakey wakey  ::)

well actually yes I do! So my comment still stands.....  ;D

Got to love how guys sitting behind their keyboards typing with one hand and wanking with the other, want to tell a guy with a hot bird what he's doing wrong, Obviously they are absolute studs who give their girlfriends multiple orgasms, wakey wakey  ::)

Paul give Leora multiple orgasms.  LOL

Is that before or after picking his nose and scratching his head.

Guest Chameleon

Unless they buy some educational sex videos or at least watch some online, it's hopeless sex life for them.

A friend of mine once starred in an educational sex video....well I say friend, but she was actually my college tutor....imagine my surprise when the video went on sale..... :-) :-) :-)  and no I didn't feature in the video myself, she was with her boyfriend of the time.....

Your rants are almost as full of frustration as my rants!!!

Paul will never learn sadly. He is a 14 year old boy when it comes to sex. He has managed to pull the best girl in class and can't believe his luck. After all he is fucking Leora and we can only watch!!!

I get frustrated because its a tragedy that presented with such a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of an adorable girl he selfishly blows every opportunity. Paul must be the worst sexual performer the world has ever seen!!!

They should force him to get sterilized, so he can't infect the rest of the world.

One of him is enough.