Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

That's the end of my video contribution for now I'm afraid...no more access to locked cams....

Thank too NL - You have made this forum great - not only with your vids but with your astute observations and comments.

Still an offer to help out there. I feel sure there are many of us who would shell out a few bucks each via Paypal for your work. 

Guest kevinbsam7

That's the end of my video contribution for now I'm afraid...no more access to locked cams....

Shame NL - you have been a hero of this site. Hope you'll stay with us - if only for your great sense of humour.

Guest Brooklyn

Here it is, just past midnight for them, and she is baking and cooking.  And I wonder how much money RLC pays these people for the right to have the cameras in their homes. It seems that nobody in these apartments has a consistent JOB, or at least that everyone seems to spend a lot of time at home playing video games, watching TV, etc. Could it be that RLC pays them enough that they do not have to work, or at least not much, and that this is the incentive for them to compromise their privacy as they do?