Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Hey Santa, you speak for some not all. Why not start contributing something better then.....

Better that you remain banned. bored of watching people asleep etc - GET A LIFE

It's people like this that make this board dumb. How about you stay a lurker and continue leeching off the real posters?

once again this is a forum that has sumthing for everybody when NL posts videos he clearly has it labeled to tell you what the video is about nobody is forcing you to look at the videos ignore it and move on or contribute yourself

Guest Nora

Leora has slept in until 8am!! Maybe no work today so lots of playtime!!!

She usually gets up and goes through to have a shower at 6am-ish. Hey Van Man, do you have access to the bedroom?

Sadly no not at the moment! Being out of work is causing some financial distress at the moment! I am hoping to gain access soon if only for a trial period.

This forum keep things interesting. Shame we don't have too many members posting videos. I am technically useless so have never mastered recording. If I can ever work it out I would love to post for others. Bring back NL as soon as possible.

Can you see the bedroom Mr Loverman? I wish I could have seen the recent session which involved stockings!!!

Guest Nora

No,  I don't actually, nor the bathroom, so I suppose I am what some might call a leecher or lurker on here. I was a member for about a month before encountering this forum, but can't afford to keep up the membership payments, and also feel a little wary of RLC having my credit details (pity they don't do a paypal subscription, I am sure they would have a lot more customers) But I do have the capability to record and edit videos so I am willing to come to an arrangement with anyone who might have stuff lying around they don't want to post up for fear of losing their account. Actually I am just uploading something I recorded earlier as a test run. Only the living room though.

Guest Nora

"Better that you remain banned. bored of watching people asleep etc - GET A LIFE"

Is this what happens on this site? Someone posts stuff up and then gets abusive comments. I thought people would have been grateful for any uploaded videos? No wonder NL quit.

Guest Nora

Not sure where to put this post, so I have started a new topic for Videos of Leora and Paul. Hope everyone is cool with that.

Anyway, here is my first test post:

(The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I was somewhat wary of the same thing but credit cards are set up to protect against abuse. Once they have the details, they have the details!!! Nora won me over and made me spend money I didn't have!!! Still I soooo enjoyed watching her in the bedroom that I rapidly forgot about imminent bankruptcy!!!!

Totally agree with you Mr Loverman. It's like walking down the high street and being asked for a donation by a beggar only to be attacked for not making the donation big enough!!!

Beggars and abusers should be banished. Perhaps an IQ test might be needed before membership is allowed. A count of less than two brain cells would constitute failure. That should clear away a good number of members!!!