Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest NullBurner

Totally agree with you Mr Loverman. It's like walking down the high street and being asked for a donation by a beggar only to be attacked for not making the donation big enough!!!

Beggars and abusers should be banished. Perhaps an IQ test might be needed before membership is allowed. A count of less than two brain cells would constitute failure. That should clear away a good number of members!!!

lol, nice one!

Guest NullBurner

You should take a look at http://mywirecard.com/

You can change the virtual card whenever you want, which will give you high security.

I don't use my Main-Card for RLC, because i don't want to give them my card details, i just use one from wirecard.com.

Using is free of charge, only when you send Money to the card, say $ 10, you will notice that they get $ 11, which means they got $ 1 for it's own.

Guest Nora

You should take a look at http://mywirecard.com/

You can change the virtual card whenever you want, which will give you high security.

I don't use my Main-Card for RLC, because i don't want to give them my card details, i just use one from wirecard.com.

Using is free of charge, only when you send Money to the card, say $ 10, you will notice that they get $ 11, which means they got $ 1 for it's own.

Is it possible to pay funds to this card via paypal or does it have to go directly from your bank?

Guest NullBurner

Interesting idea. What do you feel RLC might do with any credit card details?[...]

I don't know but i feel much better with that virtual card ;)

Is it possible to pay funds to this card via paypal or does it have to go directly from your bank?

They don't support PayPal, only directly from your bank.

Tommy Boy needs to STFU! 2 posts in 4 months and the other one was a begger.

You're not allowed to have an opinion yet. That remark shows us all that your membership in humanity is just like your membership here...

WORTHLESS!

(The Image Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

As I understand the setup, Segpay is the agency for RLC. Segpay handles many accounts in addition to RLC. All of the financial transactions are with the third party Segpay and not with RLC. No doubt they take a commission and then pay RLC.

I checked them and seem to have a fairly reputable operation.

The times I've had subscriptions to RLC I used a virtual card number that I can generate on my credit card company's website. There are many reasons why I've done this, but primarily because I control how much can be charged to the virtual card number and when it expires.