Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest sojoe

I was at someone else house last night and had a real slow connection <groan> when i eventually got on they where on the couch watching something on the lap top and Leora appeared to be naked but was covered by a blanket, they got up and went into the kitchen and she then had a top on. Did they do the business on the couch in the living room?

Guest NL Forever

use RTMP, it works really well although you have to convert the .stream file afterwards - usually just changing the file extension to .flv works as a quick solution. Or you edit it and convert afterwards. then create a mediafire account and upload and post the link here. Job done! Looking forward to seeing the results. If you want more info please PM me.....

@NL: Do you mean RTMPDUMP ? I used it some months ago successfully ( I was able to record for 5- 8 hours without interruptions), but it stopped working about 2 months ago... Then I tried videodigger, it works fine for 1 -2 hours recording and then stops ... and I've to reload the page... :( :( :(  Now, if you still use rtmpdump successfully, can you put the code here, please?

actually rtmpdumphelper is what I use. I don't know anything about codes....all I know is that when I start it up it records whatever room I click on. I do have problems with it disconnecting randomly at times...but sometimes I have been able to record 6 or more hours at a time (very rarely!).

Guest NL Forever

that crap that your software the sound is still in advance I know one which works better

please let us know what it is...

Guest friedel

was soll denn das mit der uptobox meldet man sich an und nichts geht

würde sagen mediafire ist es doch viel besser

Guest giuseppe r

I did not see the action. From what I've heard I think they have participated Bugs Bunny and Speedy Gonzales  8) 8) 8)