Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Guest HappyChap

will have part 4 in a few moments, and that's the main event over...the other clips are just general nudity in the living room and kitchen......

Guest HappyChap

part 4:    (The Video Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I think there are maybe 1 or 2 more parts to come.....stay tuned (I have to go to the shops for food...!!!)

Hey Chevy Do you think Leora has ever cum? Her over the top moaning and constant playing with her hair suggests to me she is simply trying to be sexy but never gets anywhere near?

One thrust from Paul and she is screaming out of control!!! She actually doesn't help because she makes Paul too excited by making him think he is the worlds best stud!! If she calmed down and built up to a rewarding climax maybe trigger happy Paul could last longer than a few minutes!!!!

Paul makes me smile, he cums then trots to the bathroom, brings three sheets of paper then ALWAYS has to go back and bring another few sheets of paper. Maybe toilet paper is expensive in Russia!!!!

to be perfectly honest after seeing the  vids above shes  more or less playing for the cam, i think ,,,the last thing i think of when im getting off and having a great ride is hows my hair  lol.but never the less she can come to our house and play with hair all she wants ,and i know we can get her off . but yes  watch a womans hips real close ,if they  shutter {like shake real fast},id say is is cumming ,but thats my experiance  ..us women can and sometimes fake orgasms but  its hard  to fake not having a good one  :-*