Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

Don't judge a book by its cover! Yes shes chunky but shes also smart and has a pretty face. Probably just as pretty on the inside. Seems a lot of people are very brave sitting behind a keyboard. Wonder what the people insulting her actually look like? Bet that would be an eye opener. At least she has the guts to be there on cam knowing shes on display. That takes a lot of courage on her part if you ask me. Would love to get to know her if i could.

Don't judge a book by its cover! Yes shes chunky but shes also smart and has a pretty face. Probably just as pretty on the inside. Seems a lot of people are very brave sitting behind a keyboard. Wonder what the people insulting her actually look like? Bet that would be an eye opener. At least she has the guts to be there on cam knowing shes on display. That takes a lot of courage on her part if you ask me. Would love to get to know her if i could.

thank you...ar2d2. and like it or not she is just as much a Human Being as anybody here. 

and Yes she is cute in the face...and besides Alina who else on RLC is Studying and getting a education.unless you call playing video games on computers or hours on a cellphone studying.