Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

I find this girl more sexy every day! I don't mind her size, she is as smart as she is sexy. The fact she masturbates under the covers makes it even more hot, we all wanna guess, but we don't exactly know what we see, at least me. All I know is that it took over about one and a half hour and after she was all sweauty, changed her red panties and went back to bed. Hope I see lots more of this babe, wonder what her name is.

I put an AC3 Filter on the video I have with the setting on 7 and you can actually hear the wetness of her pussy as she's fingering herself. Without the filter you can barely hear it.

I find this girl more sexy every day! I don't mind her size, she is as smart as she is sexy. The fact she masturbates under the covers makes it even more hot, we all wanna guess, but we don't exactly know what we see, at least me. All I know is that it took over about one and a half hour and after she was all sweauty, changed her red panties and went back to bed. Hope I see lots more of this babe, wonder what her name is.

I agree, she's smart sexy as hell,has a beautiful face and smile.  All she need's is for the right man to find her and love her for who she is, treat her with dignity and respect and i would bet good money that his balls would be drained on a regular basis.  If i was younger and closer u bet you're ass i would be trying to date her! on a side note, would love to rub up against that red pantied ass while reaching around and caressing those wonderful boobs!

Hopefully she keeps that up on a nightly basis. Someday she'll get brave enough and shed the covers.

I agree, she's smart sexy as hell,has a beautiful face and smile.  All she need's is for the right man to find her and love her for who she is, treat her with dignity and respect and i would bet good money that his balls would be drained on a regular basis.  If i was younger and closer u bet you're ass i would be trying to date her! on a side note, would love to rub up against that red pantied ass while reaching around and caressing those wonderful boobs!

Alina gave her an exercise rope that you fasten to something then put you feet in the stir ups so you can exercise your legs.Alina has been pretty darn good to this girl and one thing she does help Alina with the chores around the apartment, so she not lazy.

You should take those pictures down and crop off the five digit number in the lower left hand corner. RLC will use it to identify you and ban you.

Even with the number cropped off, they still have a way of identifying you.

You should take those pictures down and crop off the five digit number in the lower left hand corner. RLC will use it to identify you and ban you.

Even with the number cropped off, they still have a way of identifying you.

I seriously doubt the fluctuating Braille code and the number at the bottom left corner is the only way of watermarking or retrieving encoded information. A simple series of pixels, once manipulated, could encode more information than a hundred German Enigma or Japanese Purple machines.