Alina & Anton Pictures - Split #1

She is still being elusive, but I am getting closer.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Man-the-harpoons.jpg

why is it most people look at whats on the outside? they all want the skinny model type woman who probably has no heart. trouble with that is most of them end up as fat angry woman with no heart. then u have this young lady who a lot of people make fun of simply because shes overweight. i was raised on the old adage"don't judge a book by its cover. u never know whats inside until u turn to the first page". hopefully she has a gentle heart and will find someone who cares for her by looking on the inside as well as on the outside.

I agree with ar2d2. She seems a very nice gentle girl who is a good hearted friend to Alina. I have a problem with women who do not take pride in their appearance. It seems unfair that society judges women more harshly than men when it comes to being over weight.

The problem is beautiful women are great to see. All other women are judged against them. Being hugely over weight looks terrible and reflects badly on the women who don't bother to take care of themselves. Alina's friend has a very pretty face and should try very hard to lose all her excess weight.

I am certain she would be a much happier girl if she lost weight than staying so massively over weight.