Alina & Anton Videos - Split #1

This girl loves to get fucked.  As long as Anton gives her what she wants, she will be happy.  In their old apartment, Alina had to beg for sex.  In the new apartment, she is getting screwed more often.  I bet she made a very lovely bride, but to marry a guy with so little ambition is a mistake in the long run.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl loves to get fucked.  As long as Anton gives her what she wants, she will be happy.  In their old apartment, Alina had to beg for sex.  In the new apartment, she is getting screwed more often.  I bet she made a very lovely bride, but to marry a guy with so little ambition is a mistake in the long run.

duke i totally agree with you,but the reason is(i think)that he want's it more.he gets his sex then runs back to the computer to play his games.he never helps her clean the apartment,dishes or anything that I have seen.but when it comes to taking a shower with her or having sex (things that he wants)he is right there.i have NOTHING against the shower and sex thing,but there is more to do than just those.you stated that she likes to get screwed>>>Boy is she getting screwed. now that they are married he stands to lose a lot more than Alina,he better set down and think about it.what is now "Happily Married could soon be"Dirty Divorce".  ;)

duke i totally agree with you,but the reason is(i think)that he want's it more.he gets his sex then runs back to the computer to play his games.he never helps her clean the apartment,dishes or anything that I have seen.but when it comes to taking a shower with her or having sex (things that he wants)he is right there.i have NOTHING against the shower and sex thing,but there is more to do than just those.you stated that she likes to get screwed>>>Boy is she getting screwed. now that they are married he stands to lose a lot more than Alina,he better set down and think about it.what is now "Happily Married could soon be"Dirty Divorce".  ;)That's the way it seems. Anton only interested in Sex and Shower. The rest of the time he basically ignores her. Marriage won't last long that way.

Guest fratford

They came back home with many gifts and she has a ring on left hand so I think they got married! So this time they have sex as the married couple first time!

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This really makes me wonder. Normally those teenager nerds who play shooting video games all day and night do not get even close to girls. So how come this Anton manages to have sex with Alina almost always during his breaks from shooting and even seems to have married her? That is a real victory for the guy, I must say, congratulations. Alina must be a very understanding and tolerant person, she probably thinks that the video games will anyway become boring to Anton one day (but I´m afraid that day is still far far away).

As long as he gets to satisfy her sexually I think she is a happy woman. For some girls it is enough to get fucked good but some girls require much more.

duke i totally agree with you,but the reason is(i think)that he want's it more.he gets his sex then runs back to the computer to play his games.he never helps her clean the apartment,dishes or anything that I have seen.but when it comes to taking a shower with her or having sex (things that he wants)he is right there.i have NOTHING against the shower and sex thing,but there is more to do than just those.you stated that she likes to get screwed>>>Boy is she getting screwed. now that they are married he stands to lose a lot more than Alina,he better set down and think about it.what is now "Happily Married could soon be"Dirty Divorce".  ;)That's the way it seems. Anton only interested in Sex and Shower. The rest of the time he basically ignores her. Marriage won't last long that way.

there was a song that pretty much said it all >>"Love is where you find it when you find no love at home.

5-1-2014>>>just as i said in the post above...anton got his sex,then he went back to his "little boy games"and his NEW WIFE or sex slave, shower buddy or which ever one HE wants her to be is in the kitchen cleaning.  >:(