Zoya and Lev Pictures (2016)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I apparently missed something that happened in this apartment  ;  where is Lev and why has Zoya suddenly become a nudist, masturbating constantly ?  I like the new format, whatever the reason........LOL  !

Lev might be on a tour or something, she has always liked being nude, and haven't seen the "constantly"

I can only wish because the only time I look at this apt. (for the most part) is when she is alone.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I apparently missed something that happened in this apartment  ;  where is Lev and why has Zoya suddenly become a nudist, masturbating constantly ?  I like the new format, whatever the reason........LOL  !

I think the reason is that they are worried that the RLC were asked to leave the project. This is the most boring couple. Therefore, it is false masturbates on camera to prolong the life on the project.

9 hours ago, daemon said:

I think the reason is that they are worried that the RLC were asked to leave the project. This is the most boring couple. Therefore, it is false masturbates on camera to prolong the life on the project.

This is not the first time that Lev has been away for a period of time. Zoya is usually on her mobile with him and quite often shows her pussy or bates for him on mobile.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Boitoske said:

This is not the first time that Lev has been away for a period of time. Zoya is usually on her mobile with him and quite often shows her pussy or bates for him on mobile.

it shows it was not for him and for us. I heard them talking, that RLC does not extend the contract with them. Which ended in May. After the incident with the police. And Lev said that he was afraid that he would have to rent an apartment. And that they lost interest in the audience. Zoe is apparently trying to stay more often began to put on a show. That's all. But I do not believe that she really gets an orgasm. I think it's just to increase views and deal with RLC.

18 hours ago, daemon said:

Thinking is not knowing.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, daemon said:

it is a fact, as I perfectly understand and speak Russian.

Well then since u say their contract ended in may, why are they still there? And i agree with others they are boring, and are away to much from the apartment in my opinion.

9 hours ago, daemon said:

это показывает, что это не для него и для нас. Я слышал, как они говорили, что не RLC продлить контракт с ними. Который закончился в мае. После инцидента с полицией. И Лев сказал, что он боялся, что ему придется снять квартиру. И что они потеряли интерес аудитории. Зоя, видимо, пытается остаться все чаще стали ставить шоу. Это все. Но я не верю, что она на самом деле получает оргазм. Я думаю, что это просто, чтобы увеличить количество просмотров и иметь дело с РЛК.

What this fuck.deamon? I heard this conversation and you speak properly !! Lev said that he want to go out in may , when they quarreled . But rls doesnt terminate the contract , while participants not decide themselves to leave.