Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

What just happened to the US doesn't seem to go in this direction. And where are not immune to that in Europe too...

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

I would only suggest that people refrain from making hasty judgements about the US election.  The losing party and their candidate have shown themselves to me to be completely without ethics and honesty.  I believe that one should not sell their country's interests in return for deposits in your family's accounts and I believe that is what has happened.  My vote was for the "less of two evils" but as it went along there were things that surfaced which reinforced my support for Mr. Trump.  Enough of this.  There are opinions all over the world that differ and this is not a place to hash that over!

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

What just happened in the U.S. will be great for the U.S. and the rest of the world.Wait and see.

Well, there is a political thread here, I just say how can you believe that such a crook can do anything good ? As Berlusconi, having problem with his finance and the law, he entered politics to get away with it. Have a look at his big apartment in NY and you will understand. It looks like Vegas, very bad taste, expensive and vulgar.

27 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Well, there is a political thread here, I just say how can you believe that such a crook can do anything good ? As Berlusconi, having problem with his finance and the law, he entered politics to get away with it. Have a look at his big apartment in NY and you will understand. It looks like Vegas, very bad taste, expensive and vulgar.

You know nothing about the U.S.

This is the  K & K thread and I see 3 incredible angels occuping the Penthouse, while the girls are having fun elsewhere, please stay on topic in the thread, as the above conversation will be moved to the political thread

Thanks for your cooperation.

Politics and Awesome Angels do not belong together in the same conversation.

• Upvote 1