Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

So the big question is, what should those with a new double bed ??

Remember the big cardboards staying for a while in the hall and then moved - by Yegor - to Kristy's balcony. They were light, so probably full of sheets, covers, pillows and so on. So I can imagine that RLC is preparing another flat in the same building and piled everything in this apartment for the moment.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe there's a connection between the new bed and the boxes that were in the hallway earlier.

It's just what I said in the post before your. Could be that the servers take time from Europe to the USA, so you could not see my answer before writing yours.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another possibility for the K&K apartment is that another girl will be moving into the guest room as a permanent resident.

I thought of that but the number of cardboxes is too huge for that, I think, and the guess room too small (and already used as a laundry). Could be a neighbour  who asked to stock that for a short time...

As for a new permanent resident, I don't think RLC would break the dynamics between K&K, or make this apartment like B1 or B2 with an interrupted flow of girls, which would mean the departure of K&K.

Anyway, RLC should try to communicate much more.

• Upvote 1